Garlic and herb roasted chicken thighs
8 chicken thighs
20g butter at room temperature 2 large garlic cloves, grated
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped Grated zest of 1 lemon
1 rounded tbsp plain flour
Salt and with pepper to taste
1. Line a grill pan with foil and preheat the oven to 200C/ gas mark 6
2. Put the butter in a bowl and mix to soften.
3. Beat in the garlic, lemon zest and parsley.
4. Mix the flour with the salt and pepper on a plate.
5. Loosen the skin on the chicken thighs and put an eighth of the butter mixture under the skin.
6. Coat in the flour mixture and place on the grill pan rack over the foil.
7. Do this with all the thighs and roast in the oven for 45-50 minutes until brown and crispy and
cooked in the centre.